Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Vitalsoft Inc?
We have a great team of software developers, many with over 30 years of experience that ranges from main frame to personal computers to web.
We have long term relationships with our clients becaue we provide excellent support and personal contact
We are dedicated to the principle that if our clients succeed we succeed.
We provide all of our own development hardware and software which reduces your overhead.
Do you work on site or remotely?
Our team is ready to work at a location of your choosing. We will work on site and we have also had great success by working remotely
Once I choose Vitalsoft Inc. what is the process of working with them?
Every situation is unique. However, some of the common steps include:
- Initial discussion to understand your basic needs
- Review any of your existing material
- Follow-up discussion to clarify details and agree upon the scope and fees for the project
- Several in-depth discussions to better understand the details, development stategies, and agree on all major elements of the project
- Conduct additional research, as needed
- Prepare a draft outline for project specifications
- Obtain and incorporate your feedback
- Finalize all deliverables
- Perform system programming and testing
- Assist with user testing, make modifications as needed
- Install the production system and perform system support
What is the best way to contact you?
Email is the best way to get in contact with us.
Our contact information can be found on our contact page.
What should I include in my email to Vitalsoft Inc?
It is important to include as much of the following information as you can: your name, company, any important information about the current system, the idea you have for a new/imporved system, the goals of the program, and any further questions you may have for the team.
How do you price your service?
Maintenance projects are generally handled on a time and material basis.
New development can be quoted as fixed bid or time and material as requested by the client.
Will you sign a non-disclosure agreement?
Gladly! We prefer to use a Mutual NDA so that our own trade secrets can be protected as well.